In project panel you can manage all kinds of assets: scripts, texture atlases, sounds, prefabs and fonts, etc.
Left panel display project folders structure. when the folder is selected, all the sub-folders and files will be listed on the right panel. If the file is an atlas, click the triangle button to expand all child images of the atlas.
On the top right corner there is a search input field, which can be use for search assets with the match file name. The search results are according to the selected folder in the left folders structure panel.
Through the context menu on the left panel, you can do the operations described below:
- New Folder - Create a new folder under selected folder
- Delete - Delete selected folders
- Rename - Rename selected folder
- Reimport - repack all assets under selected folder
- Open in Local Folder - Open local folder of selected folder in system file explorer
- Expand - Expand selected folder recursively
- Collapse - Collapse selected folder recursively